Altheus the Scholar
Searching searching searching for the land of Isme.
|PTGS||Su: B2||Li: B4||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
Calligraphy B2, Meditation B2, Philosophy B3, Read B3, Relic-wise B3, Religious Rumor-wise B3, Research B3, Rhetoric B4, Road-wise B3, Staff B3, Symbology B3, Write B3
Traits [Char] Base Humility, [Char] Collector, [Dt] Cool Headed, [Dt] Mark of Privilege, Gifted, [Char] Mind for Small Details
Gear Clothes, Shoes, Traveling Gear, Personal Effects, Pen & Ink and paper Toolkit, Run of the Mill Staff weighted with a riverstone, Pack Animal, Gambeson.
Property Library Caravan “Libraravan” or Bookmobile.
- I will prove Isme exists by leading my people there.
- It’s a difficult road to paradise, this rain is a test we will overcome.
- Mankind and Spirits should and can and will coexist peacefully, and have been for hundreds of years in Isme.
- If there are ruins, I will always stop to search them for clues of Isme.
- If I find anything that might be a clue, write it down.
- Always settle disputes peacefully.
Reputations 1D The wisest guy in the caravan
Affiliations 1D Nobility, +1 OB when masquerading as a person of lower status.
Lifepaths Born Noble, Arcane Devotee, Lead to Outcast, Thinker, Lead to Villager, Pilgrim